Al Mirin, considered one of the most accomplished commercial real estate professionals in Fairfield and Westchester Counties, is an Executive Director, Investment Sales, in Cushman & Wakefield's Stamford, Connecticut office.
Mr. Mirin has been recognized as a leader in investment sales in the region for the past 20 years. He directs Cushman & Wakefield's regional Investment Sales and Private Capital Group, specializing in middle market building sales ranging from $2 to $15 million. In this new position, Mr. Mirin is able to enhance his value proposition with his clients, advising them on how to increase long-term asset value when the time comes to monetize that asset whether through sale or financing.
Mr. Mirin previously served as Senior Vice President at CBRE in Stamford, specializing in investment properties. In that capacity, he acted as advisor in more than 20 million square feet of transactions, totaling in excess of $8 billion. He headed the office's Private Client Group, focusing on sales and strategic consulting on behalf of owners of office, industrial, retail and multi-housing properties in Fairfield and Westchester Counties.
Kate Schwartz joins Mr. Mirin as an Associate of the Private Capital Group team. Ms. Schwartz began her career at CBRE in 2007 and has since assisted in the completion of over $200 million in sales spanning all property types including industrial, office and retail. She provides commercial real estate brokerage to owners in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY, and has worked directly with Mr. Mirin in development of the Private Capital Group in the Westchester/Fairfield market. They are experts in agency representation, strategic planning, financial analysis, dispositions and acquisitions, and consulting.
• Named CB Richard Ellis' "Top Producer" for the Westchester/Fairfield operation
• Named Top 20 Broker and "Power Broker" by the CoStar Group
• Reckson Associates Broker of the Year, Westchester/Fairfield
• Volunteer Action Center, Volunteer of the Year 2006, 2007
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
• Real Estate Finance Association, Board Member
• Westchester County and Fairfield County (NAIOP), Board Member
• Human Services Council of Norwalk, Board President
• 40 South Main Street, Norwalk, a 44-unit shelter, Board President
• Holds salesperson licenses in Connecticut, and New York
• Westchester County Bar Association, Affiliate Member
• Stamford Chamber of Commerce, Member